Step 1: Set up online shipping
On average, businesses save $950 a year with online shipping
When you add online shipping to your business account, you can enjoy:
- Savings on every shipment
- Up-to-date shipping and cost estimates
- Address validation
- Delivery notifications texted to your customers
- Shipping labels provided to your customers for easy returns
Register for online shipping
Step 2: Set up online billing
Save time, paper and invoice fees.
- See all your invoices in one place
- Get new invoice alerts and payment confirmation by email
- Save the $2.50 paper invoice fee
- Make an eco-friendly, sustainable choice
Register for online billing
Step 3: Make your first shipment
Get started now.
Make a shipment
- 1 Go to the e-ship online platform.
Select Create a Shipment from the Ship & Track dropdown menu or from Quick Links on the Home screen.
Fill out the fields indicated and verify that your Ship From address is correct. Click the Next button.
Enter shipment details: Package Type, Service, Number of Pieces, Total Weight and any additional shipment options.
Click Ship now and print your shipping documents — you’re done!
Schedule a pickup
Select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship & Track dropdown menu or from the Quick Links on the Home screen.
- 2Verify the pickup address is correct, and enter date, destination and shipment information.
Click Submit Pickup Request to schedule a pickup. To change/cancel a scheduled pickup, click Modify/Void Pickup.
- You can also schedule a pickup with the Purolator Virtual Assistant.
Track a shipment
On the Home screen, enter the tracking number or parcel identification number (PIN) of a recent shipment (no spaces) in the Track box. Click Track button.
OR, from the Ship & Track dropdown menu, select Track a Shipment and enter the tracking number or PIN of a recent shipment (no spaces) in the Track box. Click Track button.
A Shipment Summary will display the package’s status, along with shipment details. If the piece has been delivered, the signature will be available within 24 hours.
Need to track more than one shipment? You can track up to 75 PINs in one search. Be sure to separate each PIN with a new line, space, comma or semicolon.
Track a shipment
Still have questions? Contact us.
Call 1-888-SHIP-123 (1-888-744-7123)